WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us
2. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate www.dooeh.com such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information. This is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
4. We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We do not, and will not sell or distribute your information to other organization, and will only share information with your consent to comply with laws, to provide you with services, or to protect your rights.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below.
We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.For other Business Purposes.
- We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org